Hello guys, in today’s post I will be showing that how to Turn Your Android Phone Black & White, so that you can increase your battery life and also you will get a new look for your phone.
As this features is lesser know that you all can easily make your android phone a Black & White phone, and this is very easy to make your Android Device Black and White.
See Also: What is VPA in UPI
First of all let’s talk about why you should try this feature?
- The First Reason of Making an Android Device Screen Black & White is to Save the Battery on Your Smartphone.
- The Second Reason To Make your Phone Black And White is to Get Better Visibility in the day light, as you all know that mono colors are way better visible on the Day Lighting Conditions.
- And Also the Third Reason to Make Your Android Smartphone Screen Black & White is For Just only Fun, you can give a surprise to your friends, they will ask you which theme you are using to make your Smartphone a Black & White Device.
Now Let’s Start the Process
- First of All Enable the Developers Option on Your Android Phone
- Now Go To Developers Options
- Scroll Down and Click on Simulate Color Space
- Now Select Monochromacy
That’s it you have successfully made your color smartphone a Black & White Phone.
All the Features will work as it is on the phone, but you will see all the thing in black and white,
But you can always opt out from this at any time by Following the same process and choosing Disabled instead of Monochromacy.
Watch this video Tutorial for making your android Phone Black & White